If you need help, contact us. We’ll be able to help you by chatting with you online or through a quick phone call.
To find an answer to a problem:
- Click Help & Contact at the top of most pages.
- You may be asked to sign in.
- On the Find an answer tab, choose from the Self-service tools or Popular questions, or search for a problem by keyword or topic.
- On the Contact Dunn Communication Solutions, LLC., find your topic in the menu. We’ll show you a quick way you might be able to resolve the issue yourself. We’ll also show you the best way to contact us and when we’re available. Email, chat and phone call options may be available in some circumstances.
You can also get quick help from other eBay members in the Community Answer Center.
Things to keep in mind when contacting us:
• If you have a general question about a particular transaction, contact your buyer or seller before you contact us.
• When contacting us, provide as many details as you can. Include dates, item number, user IDs, and any steps you took before asking your question.
• Depending on your specific issue or question, not all of the contact options may be available.
• Use one of the contact methods provided on the Contact eBay tab in the Help & Contact area.
• Different contact phone numbers will direct you to different Customer Service teams, depending on your specific issue or question. Use the phone number and passcode provided on the Contact eBay tab in the Help & Contact area.
Contact Customer Service
If you’re looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.